About David Ward Attorney
Dave Ward Attorney has spent virtually his entire 28 year legal career in the practice of Criminal Law. He gained valuable experience as a prosecutor in Fort Worth, Texas from 1987 to 1993, prosecuting various offenses from DWI to Murder. In 1993, Dave left the DA’s office to open his own firm, dedicated to the representation of those accused of crimes in Texas.
In 1996, Dave returned to the Houston area to continue defending those accused crimes. While his primary office is in downtown Houston, Texas, Dave represents individuals in virtually all counties in Southeast Texas, including Harris, Montgomery, Fort Bend, Brazoria, Galveston and others.
- State Bar of Texas – 1987
- U.S District Courts, Southern District of Texas – 1997
- U.S District Courts, Northern District of Texas – 1997
- Juris Doctor, South Texas College of Law – 1986
- Bachelor of Science, Texas A&M University -1982
- 28+ years of experience in Criminal Law
- Former Assistant District Attorney (8 years)
- Defends every case as if it should be dismissed.
I am not a ‘Plea Bargain’ Lawyer.
- Handled over 125 jury trials as lead lawyer.
- Valuable experience in every offense from DWI to Murder.
- Personal attention given to all clients-
you will not be referred to another ‘in house’ lawyer.